Note, saw this in the files:
"Click a prize on the left for details on redemption. Use the drop down to view different tiers. You may redeem one prize per tier. Destroy enough Draconian targets and the Reaper Submarine could be yours!"
46 prizes to choose from but only one per tier? Hoping that is inaccurate, but FYI (based on forums this is accurate, so max of 5 prizes for most of us unless you are one of those 3000 ppl who get the free ship)
Also, a few other pieces of information. There are 3 Bonus Groups:
Group Targets are broken up in 3 groups of 5, so, 1-15. Unknown how those interact with the bonus above or with Tier like setup of the prizes. There are only 15 target types listed:
- 1-4 = Military Fleets
- 5 = Draconian Occupied Base
- 6-9 = Military Fleets
- 10 = Draconian Occupied Base
- 11-14 = Military Fleets
- 15 = Draconian Occupied Base
So the above is slightly different than what was showing up before.
Tier 4 Forsaken Hull: Mako - 6 weapon slots, XL-Class.
Tier 5 Draconian Hull: Reaper Submarine - 10 weapon slots, XL-Class.
- A high tech Draconian submarine that maintains a low depth submerge in order to slip into enemy fortifications and survive the crucible of ship to shore combat.
Top 3000 Bonus Hull: Destroyer ECM - 2 weapon slots, Small-Class.
- A specialized Destroyer with improved sonar, speed, and turning ability. Equipped with the capability to block the sonar of enemy ships, making it the perfect flagship for submarine fleets.
The Draconians DO have a variant of the Reaper (ID# 1075), so expect all that anti-sub gear we've been collecting to suddenly have a purpose.
The three unknown specials are Zynthonite Armor D2-U, D3-U and D4-U.
- Light (and Medium/Heavy) Draconian-grade armor that decreases damage from multiple damage types.
- Heavy Plating I / II / III (ID# 3609/10/11, so appears to be a ship special, and by the name also appears to be Forsaken, but there's no description yet)
- Priority Targeting (ID# 3710, so appears to be a base defense turret special - no description given yet however)
The Mako doesn't have Retrofit variants yet - either there aren't any planned, or they've just not started designing them yet, the same goes for the Bulwark.
They have updated it from Claim per Tier to Purchase Group Bonus.
Prices for prizes here:
- 50,000 = Vortex Torpedoes D61-T
- 50,000 = Compound Panels A
- 50,000 = Vortex Torpedoes D61-M
- 50,000 = Alloy Armor CX-1
- 50,000 = Alloy Armor MC-1
- 50,000 = Stealth Attack System 1
- 50,000 = Depleted Uranium Shells 1
- 50,000 = Alloy Armor MX-1
- 50,000 = Arc Missile I
- 50,000 = Vortex Torpedoes D61-A
- 100,000 = Cluster Warheads 1
- 100,000 = Poseidon Depth Charge I
- 150,000 = Zynthonite Armor D2-V
- 150,000 = Zynthonite Armor D2-E
- 150,000 = Zynthonite Armor D2-S
- 150,000 = Firestorm Rockets D91-S
- 150,000 = Hailstorm Anti-Mortar A
- 250,000 = Zynthonite Armor D2-U
- 500,000 = Alloy Armor MX-2
- 500,000 = Alloy Armor CX-2
- 500,000 = Stealth Attack System 2
- 500,000 = Depleted Uranium Shells 2
- 500,000 = Alloy Armor MC-2
- 500,000 = Poseidon Depth Charge II
- 500,000 = Arc Missile II
- 500,000 = Blitz Drone Module 1
- 600,000 = Assult Torpedoes D63-X
- 600,000 = Assult Torpedoes D63-R
- 600,000 = Zynthonite Armor D3-N
- 600,000 = Zynthonite Armor D3-T
- 600,000 = Compound Panels C
- 600,000 = Cluster Warheads 2
- 600,000 = Assault Rockets D93-S
- 700,000 = Zynthonite Armor D3-E
- 700,000 = Assult Torpedoes D63-V
- 700,000 = Hailstorm Anti-Mortar B
- 700,000 = Phalanx Anti-Missile I
- 1,000,000 = Zynthonite Armor D3-U
- 2,500,000 = Blitz Drone Module 2
- 2,750,000 = Siege Torpedoes D65-S
- 2,750,000 = Zynthonite Armor D4-M
- 2,750,000 = Zynthonite Armor D4-C
- 2,750,000 = Zynthonite Armor D4-X
- 2,750,000 = Compound Panels E
- 2,750,000 = Poseidon Depth Charge III
- 2,750,000 = Hailstorm Anti-Mortar C
- 2,750,000 = Arc Missile III
- 2,750,000 = Phalanx Anti-Missile II
- 3,000,000 = Siege Torpedoes D65-D
- 3,000,000 = Siege Torpedoes D65-C
- 3,000,000 = Alloy Armor MC-3
- 3,000,000 = Alloy Armor MX-3
- 3,000,000 = Stealth Attack System 3
- 3,000,000 = Depleted Uranium Shells 3
- 3,000,000 = Cluster Warheads 3
- 3,000,000 = Siege Rockets D95-S
- 3,000,000 = Alloy Armor CX-3
- 3,500,000 = Zynthonite Armor D4-U
- 5,000,000 = Blitz Drone Module 3
- 5,500,000 = Phalanx Anti-Missile III
- 6,000,000 = Mauler
- 6,000,000 = Halo Missile
- 6,500,000 = Mako
- 7,500,000 = Disruptor Cannon
- 10,000,000 = Reaper